[YarraBUG-list] Bin the Bike Ban meeting update + information

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Fri Jan 11 16:34:01 AEDT 2008

Hi all,

Just posted a Meeting Update on the site + further links and information.

http://modernthings.org/binthebikeban/2008/01/11/meeting-update/

***

Melbourne Metro
Saturday 3pm, 12th January. CERES Cafe, 8 Lee Street East Brunswick.
Don’t worry if you can’t make it, there will no doubt be further meet
ups. A precis/minutes will be posted on the public transport list.

Geelong
>From Russell: I am planning to be involved in the ‘Ban the Bike Ban’
Meeting on Saturday afternoon via Skype. For all Geelong based riders
who want to be involved, come to Café 9 Zero 90 Pakington St, Geelong
West, for the 3pm meeting – and send this on to whomever you think will
be interested.

Please let us know. if you are you organising a similar meet up, action
planned or a media interview.

***

If any relevant articles have been omitted please let me know.

Please forward this information to your contacts.

cheers,

Chris :)

--

Yarra Bicycle Users Group