[YarraBUG-list] From the Victoria Law Foundation: Pre-order our new publication for bike riders

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Thu Nov 19 15:50:52 AEDT 2015

*
 From the Victoria Law Foundation: Pre-order our new publication for
bike riders*

"Next month we're launching a new publication that explains the
essential road rules for bike riders in Victoria. It will help bike
riders share the roads safely and responsibly."

http://www.victorialawfoundation.org.au/publication/bike-law

*Bike Law: The definitive guide to essential road rules for bike riders
in Victoria. **
*
Whether on the road, on a path, riding in a group or heading out at
night, this guide will help bike riders share the roads responsibly and
safely.
Produced in collaboration with VicRoads, Bicycle Network, Cycling
Victoria, City of Melbourne, City of Yarra and Amy Gillett Foundation.

Contents: Essential equipment, Road rules, Riding in traffic
Riding with children. What to do in an accident, Where to get more
information

Pre-order copies now. Available in November.

For orders over 500 copies please call 03 9604 8100 and ask to speak to
the Publications team.

--
*Listen to Yarra Bicycle Users Group Radio <http://www.yarrabug.org/radio/>*
*Every Monday morning 10am on 3CR 855AM Community Radio