[YarraBUG-list] 23 Jul 2015 - Success on the Rushall Reserve Proposed Shared Path

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Thu Jul 23 19:50:40 AEST 2015

23 Jul 2015 - Success on the Rushall Reserve Proposed Shared Path

Thank you for all the wonderful support for this petition: on Tuesday
21st July, Yarra Council passed an amendment for Rushall Reserve
Proposed Shared Path, which means the issue moves to a consultation and
design process.

The amendment also means the shared path option wasn't voted down and lost.

You can read the amendment here, if you have any issues with reading it,
please email us at: admin at yarrabug.org and we'll email you a copy:

http://www.yarrabug.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/CoY_RushallReserve_Resolution_21July2015.pdf

Voted for: Councillors Gaylard, Fristacky, Coleman, Stone and Jolly
Voted against: Councillors Vlahogiannis, Colanzi and Barbour

Rushall Reserve shared path decision
http://www.yarracity.vic.gov.au/hot-topics/rushall-reserve-shared-path-decision/

We extend a heartfelt thank you to EVERYONE who signed, shared,
contacted councillors and made the time to attend and speak in support
at the Yarra Council meeting.

The council meeting was a long, arduous process and again, we thank you
for volunteering your valuable time.

If you want to stay in touch, please feel free to subscribe to our email
list:

Also you can attend the Yarra Council Bicycle Advisory Committee, see
here for meeting details and minutes:

http://www.yarracity.vic.gov.au/Your-Council/Consultative-Committees/Bicycle-Advisory-Committee/

Thank you all so much for your support ;)

Chris Star
On behalf of Yarra Bicycle Users Group

--
*Listen to Yarra Bicycle Users Group Radio <http://www.yarrabug.org/radio/>*
*Every Monday morning 10am on 3CR 855AM Community Radio