[YarraBUG-list] 2013 3CR Radiothon: Make your pledge to Yarra Bike Radio

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Sun Jun 9 21:00:41 AEST 2013

3CR Community Radio Radiothon is on for 2013!

http://www.yarrabug.org/radio/?p=1387

Listen this Queens Birthday holiday on Monday 10th June from 10am & call
3CR to make your donation and get in the draw for our great bicycle-themed
swag.

Do your bit to keep vibrant community radio and one of Melbourne’s longest
running bicycle radio programs on air.

Yes, call this number after 10am on Monday: 03 9419 8377 to donate, please
ensure your pledge is to Yarra Bike Radio when you call & get in the draw
for our fabulous donated goodies.

That number again folks: 03 9419 8377  Get to it!

For our podcast listeners - you can still make your pledge to 3CR online,
but please call the station on 03 9419 8377 on if you want to be in our
fabulous prize draw!

http://www.givenow.com.au/cause442

Prizes for you wonderful people calling 3CR to pledge to YarraBUG Radio:

>From our friends at Velo Cycles:
- two standard service vouchers - $79 in value service.
- two gift vouchers - $50 each.

>From Peter & Bowie at psbikes:
- one Brooks Saddle B66 (Honey brown)  valued at $125.

>From Huw & the crew at Commuter Cycles:
- one service voucher for $80 plus parts.

>From Treadlie magazine:
- two Treadlie prize packs.

>From Aussie Butt Cream - one for the roadies!
- Aussie Butt Cream to sooth those epic rides.

--
Listen to YarraBUG Radio + Weekly Podcasts
Every Monday morning 10-10.30am on 3CR Community Radio