[YarraBUG-list] Donate to 3CR’s Radiothon 1 - 14 June 2009

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Fri Jun 5 13:52:58 AEST 2009

Hi all,

Listen to Yarra Bicycle Users Group Radio this Monday 8th June for our
special 3CR Radiothon program.

Join in supporting people powered radio today! Donate to 3CR’s Radiothon
so we can reach $210 000. 3CR has been broadcasting radio for the people,
by the people since 1976 with the support of the people.

The Age: No right turn for 3CR in hard times (4th June 2009)
http://www.theage.com.au/news/entertainment/tv--radio/no-right-turn-for-3cr-in-hard-times/2009/06/03/1243708460499.html

We have plenty of great giveaways for donors to win - so listen to
YarraBUG Radio at 10am on Monday or listen via our podcast which is
usually up by Tues/Wed.

Listen to YarraBUG Radio + Weekly Podcasts,  every Monday morning
10-10.30am on 3CR Community Radio
http://www.yarrabug.org/radio/
http://www.3cr.org.au/podcasts/

Donate via the Our Community link - and don’t forget to pledge to your
*favourite* radio program, which is YarraBUG Radio. Ok, that’s only a
gentle hint, you can pledge to whoever you like. ;)

Donate Online - Community Radio 3CR Donor Drive
http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://www.ourcommunity.com.au/giving/appeal_details.form?appealId=297

Subscribe to 3CR
http://www.3cr.org.au/subscribe

--

Yarra Bicycle Users Group
PO Box 253

Listen to YarraBUG Radio + Weekly Podcasts
Every Monday morning 10-10.30am on 3CR Community Radio
http://www.yarrabug.org/radio/
http://www.3cr.org.au/podcasts/
Abbotsford, Alphington, Burnley, Carlton North,
Clifton Hill, Cremorne, Collingwood, Fairfield,
Fitzroy, Fitzroy North, Princes Hill, Richmond