[YarraBUG-list] Fwd: Super Sunday Recreation Count - Postponed to 21st November+ Ladies Bicycle Calendar Launch Party

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Fri Nov 12 11:35:02 AEDT 2010

Hi all,

Read below for a update from Jeff, re: BV count, originally planned for
this Sunday, as noted in our November newsletter. Helping out with this
would be good for the BUG, as it would assist directly towards our 3CR
studio fees for YarraBUG Radio.

Also, this evening, Friday 12 November, hopefully with the weather
holding off, there's the 2011 Ladies Bicycle Calendar Launch Party and
Mass Photo Shoot.

Further details: from 6pm, meet at the Rotunda, Edinburgh Gardens - St
Georges Rd - North Fitzroy.

Party Tunes Supplied by Chestwig. Photo exhibition. 6pm - 10pm... or later.

7pm - Group photo shoot of all lady cyclist present for the cover of the
2012 ladies bike calendar - please pass on the word.

Bring your bike and bring your friend. Wine is supplied for all lady
cyclists! Come down for drinks and dinks and mingling in the park, even
if you don't like calendars : ) All Welcome.

Calendar Preview and cheap presale at www.ladiesbicyclecalendar.com