[YarraBUG-list] Ride To Work Day Breakfast

Julian Fishman julian.fishman at velobikehub.com.au
Tue Oct 13 14:47:07 AEDT 2009

Dear Riders,

To celebrate Ride To Work Day (RTWD) tomorrow October 14th, Velo Bikehub is
putting on a FREE BREAKFAST to fuel riders commuting into work. We will be
putting on muffins, pastries, fruit, juice, tea and coffee to help kickstart
your day. We will also be offering riders:

- FREE Bike Safety Assessment
- FREE Air In Your Tyres
- 20% Discount In-Store on the day
- Register to receive 10% discount on next service

The breakfast will take place from 7-30AM to 9-30AM at 815 Nicholson St (Cnr
Park St Bike Trail).

We would love to see you there, so feel free to pop by on your way into
work.

Happy Riding.