[YarraBUG-list] City of Yarra BikeScope Survey

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Tue Oct 30 17:05:31 AEDT 2007

FYI - here is the Bikescope Survey for City of Yarra.

Please fill it in and forward to friends who would be interested,
including people living inside and outside Yarra.

***

Welcome to BikeScope.

We are contacting you because we want to know more about bike riding in
the City of Yarra.

As a local, your opinion really counts so we have made a survey called
'BikeScope' just for you!

Go into the draw to win:

A women's Vivente Rosa road bike (rrp $1299),

or a men's Novara Elite flat-bar commuter (rrp $899).

Go to the Survey <http://www.bv.com.au/change-the-world/40920/>

Your answers will help provide a better understanding of what could be
done to improve the physical riding conditions in the City of Yarra.
Your feedback will also assist local Council and other stakeholders to
prioritise and implement the best bike projects in your area.

Please tell your friends, who ride in the City of Yarra, to complete the
survey and go into the draw to win prizes.

<snip>

--
Yarra Bicycle Users Group
PO Box 253