[YarraBUG-list] Fwd: [vicbugchat] Re: Action regarding State Budget

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Thu May 10 21:52:21 AEST 2012

Hi all,

If you haven't already received this information, Melbourne Bicycle
Users Group are helping to organise a campaign against the cuts to
bicycle infrastructure funding in the Victorian State Budget.

Baillieu turns the dial to zero
http://www.bicyclenetwork.com.au/general/change-the-world/93685/

Details: 3pm, Saturday 11th May
Venue: Terra Rossa, 87 Flinders Lane.

Hope you or a representative can make it or get in touch.

cheers,

Chris Star