[YarraBUG-list] 3CR 2010 Radiothon - Handmade Radio!

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Sun Jun 13 12:23:19 AEST 2010

Hi all,

Monday 14 June is our YarraBUG Radio Radiothon program - and we've a
special present for you all - a hour long program from 10am to 11am!

3CR 2010 Radiothon – Handmade Radio
http://www.yarrabug.org/radio/?p=593

Listen in tomorrow morning from 10am or via live streaming or podcast
http://www.yarrabug.org/radio/?page_id=256

We've got a special program line up with stacks of interviews, bicycle
culture and more news than you can poke a spoke at.

So enjoy your long weekend holiday with a big serving of bicycle
goodness this Monday morning - and also support your community radio
broadcasters by ringing in & pledging your support to YarraBUG Radio &
all your favourite 3CR shows.

Hand-crafted radio - 3CR is about broadcasting real community voices,
not flashy sound-bites or celebrity egos. Diverse programmers come to
the station to share their own opinions, life experiences or taste in
music. Direct hands-on involvement from the community keeps 3CR unique
and down-to-earth, not mass-produced.

How to pledge Radiothon donations - Community Radio 3CR Donor Drive
http://www.givenow.com.au/cause442

To make your tax deductible donation to 3CR:
Pay online at: www.3cr.org.au;
Phone 3CR on: (03) 9419 8377 or;
Fill in the enclosed form and mail to:
3CR, PO Box 1277, Collingwood, VIC, 3066

--

Yarra Bicycle Users Group
PO Box 253

Listen to YarraBUG Radio
Every Monday morning 10-10.30am on 3CR Community Radio
http://www.yarrabug.org/radio/
Abbotsford, Alphington, Burnley, Carlton North,
Clifton Hill, Cremorne, Collingwood, Fairfield,
Fitzroy, Fitzroy North, Princes Hill, Richmond