[YarraBUG-list] [Fwd: Our next BAC meeting is on 17 February 2009]

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Mon Feb 15 00:00:26 AEDT 2010

Hi all,

FYI - the next Yarra Council Bicycle Advisory Committee Meeting is on
Wednesday 6.30pm, 17th February at Fitzroy Town Hall.

If you don't receive the pdf attachment that includes:

    * BAC Agenda17/02/10
    * Notes from December 9 BAC Meeting
    * Draft Terms of Reference
    * BAC 2010 Meeting dates

.... it's hosted here:
http://www.yarrabug.org/tempdocs/FebBACAgenda10NotesToRDates2010.pdf

Additional news from Mark Kulyk, (Yarra Coordinator Transport):  we'll
be road testing a raised rubber separator - so be sure to bring your bikes!

If possible please RSVP for catering purposes to Mark: P: (03) 9205
5737, Mark.Kulyk at yarracity.vic.gov.au, (Working Tue to Fri)

cheers,

Chris

--

Yarra Bicycle Users Group
PO Box 253

Listen to YarraBUG Radio
Every Monday morning 10-10.30am on 3CR Community Radio
http://www.yarrabug.org/radio/
Abbotsford, Alphington, Burnley, Carlton North,
Clifton Hill, Cremorne, Collingwood, Fairfield,
Fitzroy, Fitzroy North, Princes Hill, Richmond