[YarraBUG-list] [Fwd: What do you want the BAC to do?]

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Tue Dec 8 13:40:09 AEDT 2009

Hi all,

The next Yarra Council Bicycle Advisory Committee meeting is on Wednesday
night - and Mark is asking the question - what would you like the BAC to
do?

See below for tomorrow nights agenda and related correspondence, please
either respond to Mark directly or attend Wednesday nights meeting.

City of Yarra Bicycle Advisory Committee - Agenda 9 December 2009
Fitzroy Town Hall, 6.30- 7:30pm
Mayor’s Room, Chair: Cr Sam Gaylard
Secretariat: Mark Kulyk, Coordinator Transport
Welcome and apologies

- Item 1 – BAC’s purpose and terms of reference, (25min 6.30pm - 6.55pm)
- Item 2 – Bike Strategy,(10min 6.55pm – 7.05pm)
- Item 3 – Canning/Princes Streets – upgrade proposal – BAC input
requested (25min 7.05pm – 7.30pm)