[YarraBUG-list] [Fwd: Volunteer cycling "actors" required]

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Fri Nov 28 14:30:35 AEDT 2008

Hi all,

Forwarding this information in the public interest, especially for those
who ride a bike and fancy themselves as potential actors. ;)

cheers,

Chris

Subject: Volunteer cycling "actors" required
From:    "Cycling Promotion Fund" <office at cyclingpromotion.com.au>
Date:    Fri, November 28, 2008 11:25 am
To:      "'Cycling Promotion Fund'" <office at cyclingpromotion.com.au>

Dear cycling friends,

As many of you would know the CPF has received TAC funding to develop some
YouTube video clips for bicycle riders to avoid some potential risks when
riding in traffic.

The scripts for the clips have been developed with the assistance from a
number of bicycle riders.

Unfortunately there was a delay with the filming of the clips but we now
have a new production company DIGICAST, and we have set three days for
filming:

9, 10. and 11. December 2008

Filming will be happening from 9am to 5pm; potentially one of the scenarios
will need to be filmed after hours.

We are urgently seeking volunteer "actors" for the filming.

This requires a person to be available for a minimum of 3 hours on one of
the days. Most actors will only need to cycle and not speak at all.

We also need to some volunteers with cars for the scenario on car doors.

The filming will be happening in the City of Yarra.

The CPF will be able to reimburse people for travelling costs and child care
costs if required.

Thank you for considering to assist with this great project.

The clips will be launched at the Sustainable Living Festival in February
2008 at Federation Square.

If you are available on one of those days for at least three hours can you
email or contact the CPF office. Let us know which day you would be
available
PM or AM and give us your contact details.

Kind regards

Rosemarie Speidel
Program Director
Cycling Promotion Fund

If are receiving this email, you have been included in our Bicycle User and
Club contact list. We use this list to inform Bicycle User Groups and Clubs
about upcoming events, information about cycling, funding opportunities and
campaigns. If you would like to be taken off this list please send us an
email and let us know.

--

Yarra Bicycle Users Group Inc.
PO Box 253

Listen to YarraBUG Radio
Every Monday morning 10-10.30am on 3CR Community Radio
http://www.yarrabug.org/radio/
Abbotsford, Alphington, Burnley, Carlton North,
Clifton Hill, Cremorne, Collingwood, Fairfield,
Fitzroy, Fitzroy North, Princes Hill, Richmond