[YarraBUG-list] Macedon Ranges - MS Cycle Challenge

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Tue Feb 5 22:40:58 AEDT 2008

Hi all,

My apologies, Graeme from BrimBUG has informed me that the date for the
MS Challenge is now Sunday 4th May 2008.

See: http://www.gisbornerotary.org.au/news/macedon-ranges-ms-cycle-challenge

Today many people would of been saddened by the passing of the wonderful
Sheldon Brown:
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/index.html

This evening, a excellent idea was suggested to honour Sheldon, why not
also participate in the upcoming MS Summer Cycle on February 24?

http://www.melbournesummercycle.org.au

Sheldon was diagnosed with MS in August 2007:
http://sheldonbrown.com/org/journal/health.html

Team Captain Bike has been created with a goal of raising $2000:
http://register.melbournesummercycle.org.au/?Team+Captain+Bike

If it's any recompense, I'm far from match fit and it would be lovely to
have at least a couple of local domestiques on the Westgate climb!

Please either donate or think about participating, in some small way to
honour Sheldons wonderful contribution towards cycling knowledge.

cheers,

Chris

--

Yarra Bicycle Users Group