[YarraBUG-list] [Fwd: RE: Bicycle Riders Needed for media launch of Sustainable Living Festival]

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Mon Feb 11 13:25:21 AEDT 2008

Hi all,

Sorry for the short notice, see below for a message from Luke, manager of the Sustainable Living Festival.

Please contact him ASAP if you can help & volunteer tomorrow for the SLF launch.

cheers,

Chris

***

The Festival is staging a media launch on Tuesday 12 Feb - 10.00am at Fed Square Main Stage
The event will Feature a large football style banner we have made featuring the Festival theme, Sustainability - make it your sport.

We are inviting people to help us by running or cycling through the banner and we need as many people as possible.

A few of our Festival partners/exhibitors are free to wear t-shirts with their logo's on them to represent their team in the race to sustainability.

If you, or anyone you know, would be able to help out that would be great.

Thanks,

Luke Taylor
Sustainable Living Foundation
luke at slf.org.au