[YarraBUG-list] Fwd: Streets Alive Yarra - call for volunteers to be in a video!

Yarra Bicycle Users Group admin at yarrabug.org
Mon Feb 28 21:04:55 AEDT 2022

Hi all,

Interested in being in a locally produced video for slower speeds on our
streets?

Read Jeremys email below for details ;)

Also over the 2021-2022 summer break, YarraBUG radio did a series of
interviews with local residents:

Podcast links: https://streets-alive-yarra.org/yarrabug-radio/

--
*Listen to **Yarra Bicycle Users Group Radio
<http://www.yarrabug.org/radio/>*