[YarraBUG-list] Melbourne BikeFun: Merri Creek Full Moon ride

YarraBUG Admin admin at yarrabug.org
Tue Apr 3 15:25:07 AEST 2012

Message from Alex from Melbourne BikeFun for a (real) Good Friday Ride.

Also here's the latest 3CR podcast: YarraBUG Radio Show#180 – Monday 2nd
April 2012
Local bike moments & observations, Tour of Flanders / 2012 Ronde van
Vlaanderen,  Melburn Roobaix 2012 entries & last weeks  Sydney
Centennial Park Ride. We interview Jane Salmon, one of the organisers of
Rolling With Clover & Colleen Hartland MLC about Bike West + bicycle
news to plan your week.
http://www.yarrabug.org/radio/?p=1004

Enjoy ;)

***

Hi YarraBUG folk,

I'd like to extend an invitation from BikeFun to join us on our Merri
Creek Full Moon ride.

This Friday 6 April.
Meeting at Thomastown station at 7:25pm (Epping line)

Riding down Edgars Creek, to the Ring Path, and then down the Merri all
the to its confluence with the Yarra - by the light of the full moon.
Picnic along the way.

Full details here
http://www.bikefun.org/bikefun.nsf/melbourne/calendar?opendocument#!5B0BFF6483B427EBCA2579C70080ECD2

Hope to see you there,
-Alex

--

Yarra Bicycle Users Group
PO Box 253

Listen to YarraBUG Radio
Every Monday morning 10am on 3CR 855AM Community Radio + Digital
http://www.yarrabug.org/radio/
Abbotsford, Alphington, Burnley, Carlton North,
Clifton Hill, Cremorne, Collingwood, Fairfield,
Fitzroy, Fitzroy North, Princes Hill, Richmond