[YarraBUG-list] Ride to Work Day + YarraBUG AGMYarra

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Tue Oct 14 22:27:49 AEDT 2008

*
Yarra Ride to Work Day Breakfast*
Just in case you haven't gone to bed early yet - here's a reminder about
the Yarra Ride to Work Day Breakfast at Victoria Gardens

Wednesday 15 October 2008 7.30am - 9am
Where: Café Krifi, Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, Corner Victoria &
Burnley Streets, Richmond (enter off Victoria Street)
Free Breakfast And Coffee, Free Bike Maintenance Police with Engraving
Tools , Giveaways and Prizes from Victoria Garden Stores and Keen
Hairdressers Fixing 'Helmet Hair'

Click here for a Ride to Work Day Poster
http://www.yarrabug.org/docs/Ride%20to%20Work%20Poster%202.pdf

For more information call 8420 1400 or visit www.vicgardens.com.au

*YarraBUG AGM*
Another reminder - YarraBUG will be having our first AGM on Sunday
October 19, 2pm at 3CR, 21 Smith Street, Fitzroy. To get after hours
access to 3CR, walk around the corner to the Little Victoria Street
entrance and press the buzzer, we'll be in the 1st floor meeting room up
the stairs. Please ensure you are a financial member if you are
interested in standing as a Committee member.

Map: http://www.3cr.org.au/files/imagepicker/m/masteradmin/3CR_map.gif

Possible Committee Member Positions:
A Convenor, or a maximum of three Co-Convenors who's roles may include:
- Secretary
- Treasurer
- Membership Co-coordinator
- YarraBUG Radio Co-convenor