[YarraBUG-list] YarraBUG Meetings for 2008

Yarra Bicycle Users Group enquiries at yarrabug.org
Wed Mar 12 12:36:35 AEDT 2008

Hi all,

Due to people mentioning they had difficulty attending BUG meetings on a
school night (i.e.: weeknights!) we’ve decided to have our meetings at 2pm
on the last Sunday of the month.

Our meetings for 2008 will be held at The Queens - Q Cafe, 304 Queens
Parade Clifton Hill.

Google map: http://preview.tinyurl.com/2g3h7a

Meeting dates for 2008: March 30, April 27, May 25, June 29, July 27,
August 31, September 28, October 26, November 30.

Further meeting details and rides/events information:
http://www.yarrabug.org/about-yarrabug/

cheers & hope to see you on Sunday,

Chris ;)

--