[YarraBUG-list] How do I join the Yarra BUG mailing list?

Anne Marie Malesic anniemalesic at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 29 09:52:30 AEST 2008

Good morning,

I have been spending the morning looking at the Yarra BUG website and have
been very impressed by the amount of information on all things cycling that
it includes.

I've heard about your email list for a long time that my boyfriend has
recently started forwarding me, and I'd really like to join it, even though
I live in Coburg - your list has lot of info. that goes across council
areas.

I have been involved in the cycling world for a few years now. I worked at
Bicycle Victoria for over 3 years, and I have recently started at the
walking and cycling branch of the Department of Transport.

It would be great to find out more about the BUGs in Melbourne and the great
work they are doing.

Thanks, Annie Malesic